Our options for crawl space insulation
The crawl space insulation materials that we install are compatible with our crawl space encapsulation and drainage systems to ensure a dry, healthy, comfortable crawl space!
TerraBlock™ crawl space insulation was developed to meet the challenge of insulating rough, uneven crawl space floors. However, this innovative insulation is versatile enough to be used on foundation walls as well. The ¾-in.-thick sheet material is covered on both sides with a durable moisture barrier that makes the insulation resistant to puncture and abrasion damage.
When you install TerraBlock™, you get insulation and moisture protection from a single product. When installed over a crawl space floor, TerraBlock™ also provides a cushioned surface that service professionals and homeowners will appreciate when moving around in the crawl space.
Read More About TerraBlock™ »
- Padded, Insulated Design — TerraBlock™ is made of ¾” of foam insulation. It’s padded, puncture-resistant, and durable enough for access by servicemen and homeowners.
- Installs On Walls & Floors— TerraBlock™ is available in rolls and fan-fold sheets, providing installers with different installation options to suit varying crawl space conditions. TerraBlock™ is appropriate for crawl space walls and floors.
- Compatible With Our CleanSpace® System — TerraBlock™ can be used as a standalone product, or it can be combined with our CleanSpace® Vapor Barrier, CleanSpace® drainage matting, SmartPipe™ French Drains and other products.
SilverGlo™ Crawl Space Wall Insulation panels look different because they ARE different. Tiny graphite particles permeate its foam insulation to give it that silver/gray shine.
These tiny particles reflect heat and lower the material’s conductivity for superior R-value per inch.
In addition to resisting heat conduction, SilverGlo™ boasts a radiant barrier, which reflects heat back into your crawl space for ultimate energy savings. SilverGlo™ crawl space insulation can also be installed on the perimeter of your floor framing system (rim joist) for maximum energy savings.
For the best in energy efficiency, combine SilverGlo™ and TerraBlock™ together. This keeps the cold out of your crawl space — and the heat in!
Read More About SilverGlo™ »
- Thick Material — 2″-thick insulation with a radiant barrier to both insulate and reflect heat back into the crawl space.
- Extra Insulation— SilverGlo™ has an R-11 value insulation to keep more heat in the crawl space and home.
Contact Us for a Free Estimate!
Klein Home Solutions services Fredonia, Ashtabula, Edinboro, North East, Harborcreek, Waterford, Titusville and many nearby areas in Pennsylvania and New York.